Ericson 34 owners - Good Old Boat Magazine wants to hear from you

Stickman

I subscribe to Good Old Boat magazine and received an email that they would like to hear from owners as they are creating an article. I've only owned my e34 a short time and would not be a good resource. I'd be totally biased.

Not sure if they've correctly identified the years and correct name., but here's the message.

Do you own a Rhodes 22 or Ericson 34-2 (built 1988-1996)? Have you had one in the past? Please get in touch with Dan Spurr at: [email]danspurr@aol.com[/EMAIL] by January 30.

Frank Langer

1984 Ericson 30+, Nanaimo, BC
What a great opportunity to highlight our lovely Ericson boats! Mine is only a 30+ so that rules me out, but I hope that E34 owners will respond to this.

Frank

Stickman

What a great opportunity to highlight our lovely Ericson boats! Mine is only a 30+ so that rules me out, but I hope that E34 owners will respond to this.

Frank

Agreed. I'm over the moon with mine. Btw, I just ordered a Mermaid AC. Looking forward to the install.

supersailor

Contributing Partner
GOB interest in E-34

I got the same E-mail from GOB. I will reply. The E-34 is a fabulous boat (all kinds of bias). I haven't had mine overly long (June 2013) but I love it! It's been a year and a half of improvements with more on the way. I can't seem to leave anything alone.

You mentioned old cars. That's another weakness here. I recently finished rebuilding a '67 MGB and now have a '72 911 Targa in little pieces. What do you play with?