Ericson 32/35 Windows and Hatches on eBay

jmoses

Member III
Huh?

I love his brush off on the broken frame and cracked ports:

"Frames are in excellent conditions, a few of them have cracks in the plastic that do not effect functionality. One of the large 30" internal frames has a small section missing <see photo>; this should not effect functionality."

I love how he trimmed the picture to minimize the broken frame. Basically if you don;t have the securing piece on the inside, it's gonna leak......Oh yeah, then you got to buy the Wefco rubber parts to re-assemble them so add about another 100.00 or so.

If you ask me, broken frames would certainly affect functionality (can you say water pouring into the boat due to lack of sealing the frames adequately?) and cracks in the plastic are not too encouraging either, not to mention 750.00 + 40.00 shipping is a bit much.

I had tempered safety glass cut for all my ports for about 15.00 for the small ones (6) and 25 for the large ones (4).....that adds up to 190.00 for safety glass......plus he tinted them for another 10.00 each, so I was out 290.00 for laminated safety glass on all ports.

John M.

jmoses

Member III
No Worries

Chrism,

I figured any viking worth his weight in beer would not post such a dubious advert........

I find almost (99.9%) of the folks on this list are on the up and up and great folks, so no harm done......didn't even cross my mind you (or anyone else on here) would post something like that......In fact, It was my post....LOL I'll drop the price 5.oo for immediate payment.......

John M.