Ericson 32-200 for sale, SF Bay area

goldenstate

Sustaining Member
Blogs Author
I have listed my boat Sure Shot for sale.
Hull 915, perhaps the last 32 ever built by Ericson Yachts, the boat is very well-documented here at EYO and at sailboatrefit.com

Here is the Yachtworld listing: https://www.yachtworld.com/yacht/1990-ericson-32--200-8847797/

Here is a boat tour / background video I made:

Feel free to reach out to me with specific questions about Sure Shot or contact my broker to take a look at the boat. She will be in Sausalito for a couple more weeks and then move over to Emeryville.

Thank you!

jtsai

Member III
Great video, I learned few things about my own 32-3. This is the second 32-200 I have seen with ice boxes but without freezer. Is it because lack of space for the compressor?

G Kiba

Sustaining Member
Amazing engineering work on Sure Shot Tom. and great videos too. Are you buying another boat? Hope you continue sailing.

goldenstate

Sustaining Member
Blogs Author
Great video, I learned few things about my own 32-3. This is the second 32-200 I have seen with ice boxes but without freezer. Is it because lack of space for the compressor?
I think there is space for a compressor. I had always thought that refrigeration was an option as opposed to part of the standard offering, but I’m not sure.

goldenstate

Sustaining Member
Blogs Author
Amazing engineering work on Sure Shot Tom. and great videos too. Are you buying another boat? Hope you continue sailing.
Thanks Grant! I also owe you credits for my only non-selfie photos of Sure Shot on the water. The video cover shot is from that day we met up on the south side of Angel Island! Thank you again.

G Kiba

Sustaining Member
I remember it well. Take care on your next big venture what ever that may be. Everest??? Maybe a run across the Sahara?

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Good video. We'll certainly save that for the next generation here.

I take it you have moved on from cruising boats to other endeavors.....

Nick J

Sustaining Member
Blogs Author
Awesome video Tom! It's been fun and inspiring following along on your journey. Thanks for bringing us along. The next owner is going to end up in a great boat.

goldenstate

Sustaining Member
Blogs Author
Good video. We'll certainly save that for the next generation here.

I take it you have moved on from cruising boats to other endeavors.....
I will keep sailing in one manner or another, but competing interests prevent me from spending the time needed with the boat, sadly.