Ericson 30+ mylar kevlar 150 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beanruben

Member I
Great condition mylar kevlar 153 for sale for Ericson 30+. Recently recut for improved performance by sobstad. Just purchased the boat and don't really have any use for a racing sail. Would consider trades for 2hp outboard, or asym spinaker.

Last edited:

chasandjudy

chas and judy
mylar kevlar genoa

Great condition mylar kevlar 153 for sale for Ericson 30+. Recently recut for improved performance by sobstad. Just purchased the boat and don't really have any use for a racing sail. Would consider trades for 2hp outboard, or asym spinaker.

Do you still have the sail I'm intersted although I just bought a new 150 this spring and I"m not happy with it although it also went back to the sail maker twice (leitch McBride). an improvment but it is not flat enough and hits the upper speaders. You"ll find this boat to be one of the best cruiser racers ever built I did put in 7 drawers " God sails an Ericson":egrin:

sv-eden@telus.net

Chas and Judy Eden E 30+ owner for over 12 years

Beanruben

Member I
Mylar Kevlar 153

I need to remove this post since having done a few club races with this sail I have fallen in love with it. Thanks for your interest though. You are quite correct this boat sails like a dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.