Ericson 29 Spinnakers for Sale

J. Barthelmass

Ericson 29 Spinnakers for Sale - Priced to sell

I have two symmetrical spinnakers from my previous Ericson 29 that aren't suitable for my present boat. Available separately or as a matched pair:

.75 ounce in nearly brand-new condition. 35'6" luffs, 21'6" foot; blue head, red midsection, white foot. $100

1.2 ounce in very good condition. 34'6" luffs, 18'6" foot; robin blue head, alternating white & blue horizontal panels, white foot. Two professionally-applied rectangular patches near foot, one 12" x 8", the other 2" x 3". $80

Shipping cost would be the responsibility of the buyer.

Last edited:

chasandjudy

chas and judy
I have two symmetrical spinnakers from my previous Ericson 29 that aren't suitable for my present boat. Available separately or as a matched pair:

.75 ounce in nearly brand-new condition. 35'6" luffs, 21'6" foot; blue head, red midsection, white foot. $100

1.2 ounce in very good condition. 34'6" luffs, 18'6" foot; robin blue head, alternating white & blue horizontal panels, white foot. Two professionally-applied rectangular patches near foot, one 12" x 8", the other 2" x 3". $80

Shipping cost would be the responsibility of the buyer.

Hi ! from Eden E 30+
Missed this posting ! Do you still have either one of these sails ?
sv-eden@telus.net:confused:

mwE29

Spinnakers

I would like to purchase both of these sails if they are still available. I am also new to this site so please let me know what I need to do to get in contact with you, assuming they are still for sale. Thanks!!!:)
welaf@yahoo.com