Ericson 28+ For Sale

Richard Kelley

We are selling our 28+ Ericson ("Summer Girl"), and I wanted the members of this forum to know. I would much rather she go to a person who knows and loves Ericsons.

The basic details are in the listing:
http://www.yachtworld.com/core/list...g=en&slim=broker&&hosturl=lavida&&ywo=lavida&

Some additional details: the head has been recently re-built with a new holding tank, hoses, toilet, new portlight, and new sink hardware. The boat has a new "Tommy Bahamas" interior, modeled after the new Beneteau interiors. Also has new AC panels, one for each shore power connection, and a new ABYC recommended battery transfer panel. The diesel engine has a new fuel system with Racor filter and axillary electric fuel pump with filter vacuum guage.

I have the manuals and maintenance records for most of her entire history (7 binders!) as well as the Ericson factory blueprints. She is a US Documented vessel (# 667536).

She is presently in a built-out slip on Lake Texoma (Texas) which can be taken over with the boat, if desired. The slip is nice because it has a covered area with a table, sink, refrigerator, gas grill and cabinet. The slip is also shaded on both side by powerboat barns.

Let me know if you have any questions. We really enjoyed sailing her and were planning to move her to Ventura (with her 5.5 foot keel, she was made for the Channel Islands) but business is keeping us tied up with travel.

Richard Kelley, kelley714@yahoo.com

Richard Kelley

The Ericson 28+ is sold

I just got another email message asking about the boat so I guess I should update my previous posting.

I have sold the boat. I am sort of sad about this, but she is going to a good new owner who appreciates Ericsons.

My last look at her was at the marina, when she was ridding tall on the travel-life. I thought to myself: "this is the prettiest boat in the marina!"

Richard