Ericson 27 Owners Facebook Page.

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Ericson 27 Owners Facebook Page.

I have just been elected as one of the administrators of the page because the fellow who started it recently sold his boat, so he asked for volunteer's for administrators. I thought it was worth keeping alive because there are twenty seven E-27 owners on the page. Please feel free to send a request to join on Ericson 27 Owners Facebook Page if you like. Link below.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/140381866955/

Last edited:

Rob Salinas

Member II
Elected, volunteered,or shanghaied? What ever it was, congrats! I know you will do a mighty fine job. So, there goes my last excuse for holding out on joining the Facebook revolution. Sign me up my friend, oh, wait, I have to do that. Just added to my to-do list for the week, Join Facebook :scared:

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Elected, volunteered,or shanghaied? What ever it was, congrats! I know you will do a mighty fine job. So, there goes my last excuse for holding out on joining the Facebook revolution. Sign me up my friend, oh, wait, I have to do that. Just added to my to-do list for the week, Join Facebook :scared:

"it's such a gamble when you get a face" - BLANK GENERATION - Richard Hell And The Voidoids

:scared:

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Wow, four new owners joined the FB page already. May have had something to do with posting this yesterday. Welcome People! :egrin:

Still looking for your request to join Rob. :confused:

toddbrsd

Ex-Viking, Now Native American
Hell even after selling my Ericson, I still belong to both! Once a viking....:egrin:

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Hell even after selling my Ericson, I still belong to both! Once a viking....:egrin:

Glad to still have you on board Todd! btw, there is another Cabrillo Marina Rummage Sale coming up next month, I will keep you posted.

Last edited:

716Ericson27

Lake Erie Viking
E27 First Boat

Glad to see this. I just bought an E27 (also my first boat) and I am itching to start my list of projects. Winter doesnt seem to want to let go here in Buffalo though. This forum is such a great source of information and inspiration, even though the E27 doesnt seem to get as much talk as the other Ericson models. However most projects seem to be applicable to all Ericson models. Sent my request to join the FB page, it will be nice to have a spot to seek more E27 specific help.

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Glad to see this. I just bought an E27 (also my first boat) and I am itching to start my list of projects. Winter doesnt seem to want to let go here in Buffalo though. This forum is such a great source of information and inspiration, even though the E27 doesnt seem to get as much talk as the other Ericson models. However most projects seem to be applicable to all Ericson models. Sent my request to join the FB page, it will be nice to have a spot to seek more E27 specific help.

Although the E-27 Owners Page is a lot of fun to check out other 27 owners and their boats, the ericsonyachts.org will have a lot more answers to your specific questions about your boat IMHO. Welcome aboard! Feel free to ask away on both sites. :egrin: Wow, 36 Ericson 27 owners now on FB!

Last edited:

Rob Salinas

Member II
Done did it

My face is in the book, or computer, or space, I don't know. Now to try to navagate this strange new world. At least it is to me! :confused:

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
My face is in the book, or computer, or space, I don't know. Now to try to navagate this strange new world. At least it is to me! :confused:

Welcome Friend. Mark Zuckerberg has your Face now! Ha! Let the tagging begin! Have you looked at your Facebook page recently? I did a little decorating. :devil:

Last edited: