Ericson 27'- Oriental NC

MattHannam

This is a terrific buy on a great boat. I've got too much going on now and need to get rid of it. The first person to write me a check takes it.
It's a 27' Ericson in good condition. It has a new four stroke Yamaha 9.9 High Thrust outboard purchased in 2009 (under factory warranty until 1/2012, all paperwork on hand). New interior and cushions. Recently hauled out and painted (winter 2008)- the bottom is in good shape. The boat is very dry and includes a lot of extras- 9' inflatable dinghy (no patches), CD player, new portable head, lots of safety gear, PFDs, 2 anchors- a large Fortress and a Danforth , 3 headsails (drifter, furling genoa, spinnaker), fish and depth finder, VHF radio, 2 deep cell batteries, various electronics, hatch air conditioner. It is easy to sail and is very steady. The draft is 4'. Sleeps 5 people.

< a href=" http://www.bravosigns.com/boat " > View other photos of the boat. Read the complete marine survey on the boat as well. $6500 firm.

Email or call Matt
336-420-0890 <!-- START CLTAGS -->

Attachments

• 1050058.JPG
    1050058.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 1,734

white74

This is a terrific buy on a great boat. I've got too much going on now and need to get rid of it. The first person to write me a check takes it.
It's a 27' Ericson in good condition. It has a new four stroke Yamaha 9.9 High Thrust outboard purchased in 2009 (under factory warranty until 1/2012, all paperwork on hand). New interior and cushions. Recently hauled out and painted (winter 2008)- the bottom is in good shape. The boat is very dry and includes a lot of extras- 9' inflatable dinghy (no patches), CD player, new portable head, lots of safety gear, PFDs, 2 anchors- a large Fortress and a Danforth , 3 headsails (drifter, furling genoa, spinnaker), fish and depth finder, VHF radio, 2 deep cell batteries, various electronics, hatch air conditioner. It is easy to sail and is very steady. The draft is 4'. Sleeps 5 people.

< a href=" http://www.bravosigns.com/boat " > View other photos of the boat. Read the complete marine survey on the boat as well. $6500 firm.

Email or call Matt
336-420-0890 <!-- START CLTAGS -->

i noticed the survey was in 2001 are the pictures that old as well?