Ericson 27 "Kindred Spirit"

tremellose

Member I
"KINDRED SPIRIT" is a twenty seven foot auxiliary sailing yacht, production built of moulded glass reinforced plastic (GRP) by Ericson Yachts Ltd. In 1976, and currently masthead sloop rigged with a transom mounted gasoline outboard engine as auxiliary. The hull has a raked bow, round bilges, fin ballast keel, spade rudder and counter transom stern. The interior layout consists of chain locker and V berth forward, followed by the main cabin with starboard side enclosed head, settee, and quarter berth, port side settee and galley, centre-line table and companionway to open cockpit. Steering is by single articulated wooden tiller.

Currently moored in Nanaimo, B.C. (on Vancouver Island)

$15,000.00

chasandjudy

chas and judy
"KINDRED SPIRIT" is a twenty seven foot auxiliary sailing yacht, production built of moulded glass reinforced plastic (GRP) by Ericson Yachts Ltd. In 1976, and currently masthead sloop rigged with a transom mounted gasoline outboard engine as auxiliary. The hull has a raked bow, round bilges, fin ballast keel, spade rudder and counter transom stern. The interior layout consists of chain locker and V berth forward, followed by the main cabin with starboard side enclosed head, settee, and quarter berth, port side settee and galley, centre-line table and companionway to open cockpit. Steering is by single articulated wooden tiller.

Currently moored in Nanaimo, B.C. (on Vancouver Island)

$15,000.00

I know her quit well , she was owned by three guys and moored at CFSA Esquimalt in the late 90's well cared for at the time she has been on at least five rendezvous . It would be nice to see the old friend again. She did have an Atomic 4 and running quit well!?

Chas and Judi sv EDEN E 30+ # 720

tremellose

Member I
Hello Chas and Judy,

Might not be the same boat; my "kindred spirit" has only ever had an outboard. Although I have only owned her (with my sister) since 3 or 4 years ago, there is no indication of an inboard ever being installed.

Best regards,

Trevor

chasandjudy

chas and judy
Hello Chas and Judy,

Might not be the same boat; my "kindred spirit" has only ever had an outboard. Although I have only owned her (with my sister) since 3 or 4 years ago, there is no indication of an inboard ever being installed.

Best regards,

Trevor

Sorry Trev. I misread the 27 the Kindred Spirit I was refering to was a 35 of the same year, ( bleary eyed read). Chas