Ericson 27 For Sale, So. Maine

Status
Not open for further replies.

cakelly

1972 Ericson 27, very well equipped and maintained small cruiser, Inboard Atomic 4 with less than 300 hours since complete rebuild, electronic ignition, electric fuel pump, new accessory drive, thermostat housing and carburetor. New cutlass bearing in 2001. Stuffing box repacked and new engine room blower in 2002, Edson wheel steering, Harken roller furling. new main in 1996 and new 130% genoa in 1997, cruising spinnaker, 2 speed Lewmar winches, new Seaward Princess 2 burner propane stove top with custom cabinet and shelf below, excellent cushions, opening Lewmar port lights, Apelco Loran, Autohelm 4000 autopilot with remote control, Signet digital depth and knot meter, VHF radio, AM-FM-Casette radio and much more. This roomy 27 footer has 6’1” head room. The boat is located in Kittery Maine. We have comfortably cruised the coast of Maine for the past 12 years and are selling her to move to a larger boat. With any luck, another Ericson. $8500 or BO. Contact me via email for more information and pictures.

Alan

Attachments

• boat1004a.jpg
    boat1004a.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 4,920

Richard Winslow

Pretty boat. I'm a new owner of an E25+. I'm moored in Falmouth, Maine. Would love to see your boat. Also would like to pick your brain about some of your fix ups and sugestions. Where are you in southern Maine?

Richard Winslow

Big Kahuna

Could I get some more info.

Hi,
I would like to see more photos of your boat. I am looking to buy an Ericson 27 very soon. Any other info also, please.

Thank you,
Ian Bishop

1972 Ericson 27, very well equipped and maintained small cruiser, Inboard Atomic 4 with less than 300 hours since complete rebuild, electronic ignition, electric fuel pump, new accessory drive, thermostat housing and carburetor. New cutlass bearing in 2001. Stuffing box repacked and new engine room blower in 2002, Edson wheel steering, Harken roller furling. new main in 1996 and new 130% genoa in 1997, cruising spinnaker, 2 speed Lewmar winches, new Seaward Princess 2 burner propane stove top with custom cabinet and shelf below, excellent cushions, opening Lewmar port lights, Apelco Loran, Autohelm 4000 autopilot with remote control, Signet digital depth and knot meter, VHF radio, AM-FM-Casette radio and much more. This roomy 27 footer has 6’1” head room. The boat is located in Kittery Maine. We have comfortably cruised the coast of Maine for the past 12 years and are selling her to move to a larger boat. With any luck, another Ericson. $8500 or BO. Contact me via email for more information and pictures.

Alan

cakelly

boat sold

Hi,
I didn't realize this ad was still here, it is about three years old. I sold the boat last year. Sorry for the confusion. I will se about removing the ad.
Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.