Ericson 25

campuscab

Mine was too far gone to save so if anyone needs anything let me know. Not trying to get rich on the stuff just hope some of it can be used. Completely stripped it. So moving on to another boat. Also have a Chrysler sailor 250 outboard and trailer.

olemisscampbell

Mine was too far gone to save so if anyone needs anything let me know. Not trying to get rich on the stuff just hope some of it can be used. Completely stripped it. So moving on to another boat. Also have a Chrysler sailor 250 outboard and trailer.
How's the sliding companion way hatch look?

gabriel

Live free or die hard
do you have the shroud toggles? The ones that attach to the chainplates?

sails: are they available? Which ones and what condition? My main is very baggy.

where is the boat located?

Last edited:

campuscab

Main is tore. Mine are pretty beat too. Not sure if any better. I will pull them out and take a better look.

What, if anything do you have left? Mast step?

campuscab

Pretty sure I do got boom rigging wenches centerboard and rudder ladder some sails but beat got the cover for outboard well. Some of the stanchions. Trailer and 9.9 outboard