Ensenada Trip

Peregrine

Member II
I am planning a trip from San Diego to Ensenada over Presidents' Day weekend... that is, if the weather holds up. Any boats interested in going along? Plan is U/W early on the 17th. Spend Sunday in Ensenada, and U/W for SD very early Monday morning IOT clear customs Monday afternoon. Would love to have some other Ericsons buddy boating with me.

Tony
Peregrine Spirit
E380 #16

windjunkee

Member III
Tony,

When you take off, look outside the Coronados for a blue/white/blue spinnaker. That would be our E-32 heading south. We'll be taking off from Marina del Rey on Friday the 16th at 1 p.m. Who knows -- we might make it as far as San Diego by saturday morning. We're in the Del Rey-Puerto Vallarta race though -- first stop is Turtle Bay. Have a great sail to Ensenada.

Jim McCone
Voice of Reason E-32-2 Hull #134
Redondo Beach, CA

Peregrine

Member II
Jim,

Yes, I have been enviously watching your posts in preparation for the race. I will give you a call on the VHF Saturday morning to see how you are doing after the first night at sea. I will be going inside the Coronados on the way down, but it would be fun if we coud figure out a rendezvous at sea if you are not too far out.

Having done the Baja Ha Ha several years ago, I know that the sailing is going to be wonderful for you. You will enjoy the respit in Turtle Bay, though.

Fair winds,
Tony