E35-2 Manual

Tom Plummer

Member III
A few months ago the was a series of posts on a manual for the E35-2. The last post I saw had it being sent to someone to make a PDF file of so that it could be posted. Does anyone have any information on where the project stands now? :confused:

Mike.Gritten

Member III
Tom,

I have the book scanned and on the PC. I am in the process of de-skewing the pages and organizing it into some sort of chapters. We have been insanely busy with regular customer-type work at the office here and I haven't been able to dedicate the time necessary to complete this project. I will endeavor to do so this week and get the thing uploaded.

eric35II

Member I
thanks for the manual

thank u thank u thank u

a great job on the manual. now i can ask a more intelligent questions.

once again great job

greg

gareth harris

Sustaining Member
Mike, did I give you a New York address or a Florida address to send it back to? If you have not sent it yet, it needs to go to New York.
I also have an original Universal Atomic 4 manual which would be a good addition to the site if you have time to scan it.
Gareth

Mike.Gritten

Member III
manual

Gareth,

I was going to send you a private email, but, this will do. The address I had to return it to was in Florida, but, I remembered you saying you had moved/transferred further north so I wanted an address to send it to.
Sure, I have no problem to scan your A-4 manual. I have an old Westerbeke manual for mine that I will scan and upload also. I never thought about it until you mentioned your A-4.
Maybe send your snail mail address in a private email.