E32 For Sale

scott

Greetings All:

I have decided (painfully) to sell Spartina, our 1977 E32. Too many other demands and too little time to enjoy her. She has been completly rebuilt/restored over the past four years, and is ready for a new owner who appreciates classic lines and quality construction. New radar, color chart plotter, head, cushions & upholstery, professionally rebuilt A4, new hatches, custom stainless boarding ladder etc. More info and photos can be seen at www.whalebacklight.blogspot.com. Anyone in the market for a 32 would be hard pressed to find one in this kind of shape. I have a spreadsheet of the restoration/upgrade items that I would be happy to share with anyone interested. The boat is on the hard in Eliot, Maine. $19,500. includes a 10' Cape Dory skiff with a 2.5HP Mariner outboard.

Best,

Scott
(603) 494-5397

P.S. Many thanks to all on the list who provided their insight and experience over the years. I hope to rejoin the fray in the future with another Ericson.

treilley

Sustaining Partner
Sorry to hear about this Scott. It is always hard to part with something you have enjoyed both working and playing on.

BTW, I use the same CD10 as a tender but I carry the sail rig with me so I can sail around an anchorage and explore the shallow areas.

jkenan

Member III
Wow, beautiful boat. I think I would correct to say whoever buys this boat (at your price) would be buying all the upgrades and getting the boat for free. If I didn't already have my E29 (with at least that much $$ into it already), I would be up there looking at your E32 right now.

Best of luck!

John

scott

Thanks John. Many hours/weeks/months et. al. spent, nice to get feedback from someone who understands the drill. My hope is that whoever winds up with her appreciates what they have & continue the care & feeding of a genuine lady. I'll keep the list abreast of her next chapter.

Best

Scott