E32-3 Review in July "Good Old Boat"

newgringo

Member III
One of the other Ericson owners on our dock in Kingston, WA (Dick Smith) said he was a writer for Good Old Boat magazine. He says one day, "why don't we do a review of your boat?" Well, the July issue will run it. :) Dick and I talked about why we owned an Ericson etc and exchanged emails on what the article would say. Now he says we both will get to see what the final article says! Sure hope they say nice things as we really love our boat. Just a great boat in all respects. IMHO Ericson really got the product right in the mid 80s. Too bad they could not have continued production. :boohoo:

Mindscape

Member III
Should be great

I'll be interested to see what comes out in the review. I sure like our '85 32-3. It's been great to own and sail. For a couple it's a great boat both to stay on and to sail. I know I got lucky, Erison's weren't even on my radar screen when looking for a boat, then I saw Mindscape and then the Admiral saw her and the deal was done! 4 years later I still feel like we made the right decision. Interestingly enough (at least to me :egrin:) this web site would now be one of the big reasons I will stay with my Ericson, or if I go bigger to get another Ericson.