E29 or E30+ "Phearless"

ref_123

Member III
Hi, all,

great new look for the site, BTW. Great job Sean!

Now, the question: just saw a nice E29 or E30+ at the Nelson's in Alameda, named "Phearless". Does anyone know the owner? Would be nice to meet a neighbor!

Thanks,
Stan

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
ref_123 said:
Hi, all,

great new look for the site, BTW. Great job Sean! ...

Thanks Stan - and thanks to everyone who's using this site! :egrin:

//sse

ccorcoran

Member II
E30+

Hi Stan,

Sorry, don't know the owner of the boat; however, the E30+ is a fractional rig (jib, in this case, attaches to the mast 7/8 of the way up to the mast head) and the E29 (if I remember correctly) is a masthead rig. YOu might want to check with the yard...I've found most local Ericson owners to be more than interested in finding other local E owners. We're up in the east end of the bay - Benicia - on the way to the Delta.

JackL

ref_123 said:
Hi, all,

great new look for the site, BTW. Great job Sean!

Now, the question: just saw a nice E29 or E30+ at the Nelson's in Alameda, named "Phearless". Does anyone know the owner? Would be nice to meet a neighbor!

Thanks,
Stan

I just bought Phearless, I closed the deal yesterday 7/22 and is taking her out for the first time tomorrow. Next weekend I will move her to Grand Marina in Alameda.

I would love to get to know other Ericson owners.

Jack

ref_123

Member III
Welcome to the club!

Hi, Jack,

we live in Santa Clara and sail out of Brisbane Marina on Peninsula. Makes a shorter drive than Alameda :). We have Ericson 32-3 "Fire Eater". May be we can arrange a "group outing" someday :).

Regards,
Stan & Tanya