E27 on ebay

ragamuffin

Member II
What a crappy listing for that boat. The pictures suck and the dude can not type for shite! eMKay Why do you want a wheel on such a small boat? I have a tiller and can turn my E27 on a dime back into my own wake try that with a wheel. :egrin: Just MHO.

eMKay

What a crappy listing for that boat. The pictures suck and the dude can not type for shite! eMKay Why do you want a wheel on such a small boat? I have a tiller and can turn my E27 on a dime back into my own wake try that with a wheel. :egrin: Just MHO.

A wheel is easier when the cockpit is full of guests, and I like the cockpit layout of E27's with wheels. I've never sailed a BIG boat (did you just call it small? It's gigantic!) with a wheel or tiller so I would like to try both. I'm not racing the boat, but will be cruising a lot.

TRMN8R

Member II

So, I guess you're not interested? Ease up, some people just aren't the ebay wizards as others, and some don't know about spelling checker. BTW, you're spelling isn't so great either;)