E25 Sea Scouts Looking for Sails

SeaScouts#956

Sea Scout Ship # 956 - Dunedin, FL
Hello,

My name is Sean, i'm the Boatswain (pres.) of Sea Scout Ship # 956 located out of Dunedin, FL. For those of you who do not know, Sea Scouts is a co-ed program organized under the Boy Scouts of America. It is a group intended to expose youth ages 14-22 to the thrills of sailing. My Ship just recently received a late 1970's Ericson 25'. Let me first start by saying that this is just a marvelous boat and we're truly enjoying the work of restoring her to her original glory. I have been told by the prior owner that the boat is a tall rig. The sails that came with the boat however are designed for the short version.

If anyone has an extra set of used sails laying around please consider donating them to a really awesome youth program. All donations to us are considered tax deductible and we are always happy to write up the appropriate tax paperwork. Again, it's really a great grouup of about 20 youth that really just look forward to going out and having a great safe time on the water.

Please contact me at: Smotta@edmcpa.com

Thank you so much for your time and i really look forward to reading up on this great boat.

-Sean Motta, Boatswain Ship # 956
Dunedin, Fl

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Welcome!

I've copied this post to the Raftup Forum incase people wish to greet you, etc... Good to have you onboard!

:egrin:

//sse