E23 table for main cabin ?

Sven

Seglare
So far I haven't seen a single picture of the optional table offered for the E23.

I'm guessing that you hang it off the two metal brackets on the bulkhead (to port) when you don't use it ? Is the same table usable in the cockpit at anchor ?

Does anyone happen to have blueprints for the table or pictures showing the hardware for hanging it on the bulkhead ?

-Sven

mdgann

'76 E23
table

Sven, I don't have prints or pictures of the table, but I do have the table itself. Yes, it attaches to the bulkhead on some stainless brackets, but it is centered in the companionway and you would be hard pressed to move around with it up. When I am overnighting in my E23, the table stays home. I also have the sink and counter starboard side over the aft end of the setee. I do not have a digital camera yet so pictures are out for now. It is great to have another E23 out there being taken care of. Get registered with Bob in Va and start receiving the "Tell tales" news letter. Great stuff. For $20 he can also get you an E23 manual. Good luck

Bob in Va

Member III
speak of the devil

Sven - there is an E23 on eBay right now, with all the pictures you want of the interior appointments. Check it out.

Jack Zink

E23 Galley and Table

Bob...Great find. The pictures on eBay give a good look at a dressed out cabin interior. The pictures should help Sven and others like myself who are looking to make improvements in the cabin. Thanks again.
Jack::)

Sven

Seglare
Re: E23 Galley and Table

Originally posted by Jack Zink
Bob...Great find. The pictures on eBay give a good look at a dressed out cabin interior. The pictures should help Sven and others like myself who are looking to make improvements in the cabin. Thanks again.
Jack::)

Yes, they are perfect !

Thanks Bob !