E-35-2 Serial Number (New Owner)

bradh

Member II
I am about to become an E-35 mkII owner (pending a successful survey). The boat is a 1972 model. To register it, I need to apply for a HIN (hull ID number) from DNR as the boat does not have one because of it's age. To do this, DNR asks for a picture of the hull serial number. Any idea where Ericson placed the "serial" number?

Thanks - And looking forward to be a part of this community.

Brad

bradh

Member II
Yes- Thanks all for the help. This boat is right at the edge of the window where the number is on the Transom. Found it on the Tiller Fitting and I am applying for transom # from DNR.

After a successful survey (the previous owner of 20 years took imaculate care of the boat), I am the proud owner of hull #229.

Thanks all!

Brad

Leander

Member II
Sister ship

Yes- Thanks all for the help. This boat is right at the edge of the window where the number is on the Transom. Found it on the Tiller Fitting and I am applying for transom # from DNR.

After a successful survey (the previous owner of 20 years took imaculate care of the boat), I am the proud owner of hull #229.

Thanks all!

Brad

Hi Brad,

I am in San Diego with hull #228 if you ever want to compare notes. These are great boats, in my opinion.

Leander

bradh

Member II
That's fantastic. This community is incredibly impressive. I saw you have several blog posting and I am reading through those. Definitely would like to exchange notes as I get more familiar with the boat.

Thanks,

Brad

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author