E 35-2 owners manual

Brisdon

Inactive Member
Does anyone know where I can find an owners manual for an Ericson 35-2. I have a 1977, but would be happy with a copy of the original manual from any of the production years (1969-1982) Thanks in advance, Michael B

gareth harris

Sustaining Member
I sent a copy a little while back to be posted here, but it is not in the system yet. I will look to see if I can find another copy to send it to you, although there were just a handful of parts of it that I have found really useful.
Stand by, I am notoriously slow (I know it is somewhere between my boat, a box in one of my storage units, or my trailer, probably...)
Gareth
Freyja E35 #241 1972

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Hey Gareth -

If you can get me a pdf version of the manual, I can upload it and update the page. I don't have access to the bin-fed scanner anymore - so it's nearly impossible for me to scan a entire manual (I mean, I could do it, but it would take forever).

Let me know when you find it - I'll try and work something out.

Thanks,
//sse

gareth harris

Sustaining Member
Michael - I have found my manual and will send you a copy if you give me your address.

Sean - No hardware available on my end; I sent a photocopy by mail to someone to scan and forward to you a few months ago but I guess it is lost somewhere judging by your reply.

Perhaps someone else will see this and volunteer a scanning service.

Gareth
Freyja E35 #241 1972

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
I will give it a try, depending...

I have a middle-aged Epson1640SU Photo scanner. Anything up to 10 or 15 pages is not too much to do, one page at a time... At some point it would get tedious... :rolleyes:

How many pages need scanning?

Loren
Portland, OR

Mike.Gritten

Member III
I will do the scanning for nothing! We have high-speed B&W scanner that will scan 55 pages per minute. I manage a reprographic firm in Vancouver, BC, Canada. If you can send me the manual, I will scan it and send Sean a PDF of it. Let me know and I will post my snail mail address.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Nice offer Mike! The price is right and your zippy machine sounds a lot easier than my one-page-at-a-time method.

Best,
Loren in PDX

Mike.Gritten

Member III
Okay, I'll do it! Gareth, can you mail me a copy of the manual? My mailing address is below. Thanks, in advance!

Mike Gritten
9, 1661 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC
Canada V6Z 1N3