E 28+ table

seizethebay

Member I
I have a 1985 28+. I am trying to purchase a pedestal table. So far all the tables I have found are too big for the cockpit. Does anyone have any ideas or would be willing to share design plans if they made one? Thanks Lynne:esad:

GMaurer

Member II
Mine came with the boat (6 years ago) and it looks like it was hand-made.
Relatively straightforward - clamps to the pedestal, and folds down out of the way. A single aluminum pole drops down to support it when in use.
Not sure what you're looking for. I cold do pics and/or dimensions if you're interested.
Greg
1988 E-28

bigtyme805

Member III
Edson Table

You can purchase these tables from defender marine they have many variations.Fold-Down Luncheon Table
White marine-grade polyethylene
For mounting on 1" to 1-1/8" guard pipe

Item #: 650235
Manufacturer: EDSON
Model #: 761WH-95
Shipping Weight: 14.15 Lbs.
List Price: $297.00
Our Price: $259.99

Attachments

• edson fold down table.jpg
    edson fold down table.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 178

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Lynne,
Be sure to check the distance, on centers, between the SS guard. The newer Edson stuff is often designed for 9.5 inches, and if your boat has an OEM Yacht Specialties setup this will probably be 12.5" ...

Using the design of the commercially-produced ones, you might want to make your own. I believe that you can buy the hardware separately, and then fab up your own table top -- not sure where I saw hardware for sale, but the internet is a big store...
:rolleyes:

A friend of mine made his own table top, complete with fold-down leaves, out of smoked acrylic! :)

Best,
Loren