Guest viewing is limited
  • Untitled Document

Join us on May 31st, 7pm EDT

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

May Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E 27 cabin lights

Big Kahuna

Aloha! I now own a second Ericson27 (that mean I have a fleet?) that I bought for my son to live on. He is not using it at this time, but I am trying to fix her up. She is missing two of the cabin wall lights. Anyone know where I can get them, or what a good replacment is?

SurabyaKid

Member III
I replaced the cabin lights on my E26 with LED's. I think I still have the fixtures, which you can have for shipping cost if you want them. Send me a PM.PatE26-> Pronto

Big Kahuna

cabin lights

Aloha! Forgive any misspellings as my gf and I have been having a few Corona's and Carib's! I am very interested in your fixtures! Tell me how you want to work this? I can send you a check for shipping and something extra for your time. Get me an address and i will send a check asap!
Thank you so much!!
Ian

SurabyaKid

Member III
Ian,I'm on the road now returning on Friday evening. I'll send pics to your PM over the weekend. if you still want them, you can pay me the postage after I mail them. Others have done this for me on this forum and I am happy to be able to return the courtesy.PatE26-> Pronto

bob smith

contact columbia marine exchange in portland oregon. I was there last week and spotted abox full of those lights. I have the same lights on my ericson 27 hope they still have them. 503-289-0944. good luck.