E 27 Air draft & others secrets?

Dee_Dee_Blue

Hi y'all :)

I recently acquired a E27 from a friend who does not know anything about it either.

I need to know what is the air draft, fuel and water capacity.

Any info is appreciated :)

Thank you in advance :)

KS Dave

Dastardly Villain
Blogs Author
I recently acquired a E27 from a friend who does not know anything about it either.
Welcome! A good place to start would be the plethora, nay, the cornucopia of resource information Sean, our gracious host, has collected and posted here on the site (there are repositories for each model):

Sharing a bit about what you know about your boat (year, engine type, etc.), perhaps in the form of your signature line or some additional posts, will help the other E27 owners fill in some gaps for you when you ask questions.

Last edited:

Dee_Dee_Blue

Thank you Dave :)

I have not set foot on that vessel in several years.
IDK anything about it other than it is a E27 with the Atomic 4 in it.

I have not been able to find anything on how much fuel it holds or anything else :(

Air draft is another biggie that I have not been able to find - Not even on here :(

Any ideas besides "Do the math"??

Jerry VB

E32-3 / M-25XP
My notes on my E27 have the mast at 32.5 ft with an "air draft" of 36' 4". The "I" (mast length) on SailData notes that there is a "tall rig" version also at 34.5 ft. I don't recall where I got the bridge clearance from... it will be "I" plus the height of the deck off the water. It seems reasonable but I would not trust it to be exact.

Dee_Dee_Blue

My notes on my E27 have the mast at 32.5 ft with an "air draft" of 36' 4". The "I" (mast length) on SailData notes that there is a "tall rig" version also at 34.5 ft. I don't recall where I got the bridge clearance from... it will be "I" plus the height of the deck off the water. It seems reasonable but I would not trust it to be exact.
Thank you Jerry :)

This site is proving to be a wealth of Info :)