E 23 mk1 parting out

Aquaholic

I have a 71 mk1 23' I am parting out. I have a mast, boom and some rigging. The hull and boat itself are good, but do not have a trailer
I have 1 main sail and 2 foresails. Email for more details and pictures.

Socodive@msn.com

Update, I have one UK main sail in almost new condition. I have another main sail that is lightweight and in good condition. I have one 150% genoa in good condition but has a very small patch (1"). Last. I have one jib ( approx. 100%) in good condition. I also have the boom and the mast with cable halyards and all standing rigging in very good condition. I can ship all but the mast. I may be able to ship mast but would be worried about it getting damaged. I also have the rudder assembly and tiller, but the wood tiller is in rough shape.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170127-122241.jpg
    Screenshot_20170127-122241.jpg
    327.4 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:

Aquaholic

Its is not in the best of shape, needs work, and I only bought it for the trailer, I need to get what I can out of it. The previous owner stripped most of the chainplates off and was trying to turn it to a powerboat, (idiot). Anyway, I have the mast, boom, all the standing rigging, and the rudder off. All are for sale. If I dont get a buyer for the hull, it is going to the dump at the end of the week.