Coming to San Francisco October 26-31

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
Any of you fellow Ericson owners want to take my wife and me sailing in San Francisco in October? We will be out there attending a conference and would love to experience some local bay sailing other than the Florida Gulf Coast.

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
I forgot to mention we 'll supply the wine or beer.We will only be available on Saturday the 27th or Sunday the 28th.

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
BUMP

We will arrive in San Francisco this Friday afternoon and will be staying near the convention center downtown.

If anyone would like to take a couple of fellow Ericson owners out for an hour or so, we would be happy to reciprocate if you ever come to Florida!

Right now it looks like we could get away on Saturday or Sunday mornning.

We don't drink but would be happy to bring beer or wine....

Thanks
Rick

Randy Rutledge

Sustaining Member
Rick,
Good luck, I will be in the Pensacola bay area next April and hope you and I can tag up then. Enjoy the west coast.

Matey

Member III
BUMPWe will arrive in San Francisco this Friday afternoon and will be staying near the convention center downtown.If anyone would like to take a couple of fellow Ericson owners out for an hour or so, we would be happy to reciprocate if you ever come to Florida!Right now it looks like we could get away on Saturday or Sunday mornning.We don't drink but would be happy to bring beer or wine....Rick,ThanksRick
I'm racing this weekend or I'd try and hook you and the Mrs up. Enjoy your stay, looks like nice weather is comingRegards, Greg

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
I'm racing this weekend or I'd try and hook you and the Mrs up. Enjoy your stay, looks like nice weather is comingRegards, Greg
Thanks!We're here but no takers....it's a shame. It looks like a great place to sail.

CaptDan

Member III
Hello,

Sorry I didn't see this thread earlier - I might've been able to respond.

I've got the boat down for maintenance this weekend, but would've been happy to take you folks out on the Bay.

Apologies for the delay, but I hope you enjoy the Bay Area while you're here.

Capt Dan G>E35II "Kunu"