CNG range

Chris A.

Member III
Hello Fellow Vikings,

Would anybody be interested in a 2 burner CNG range with oven, manufactured by Gas Systems International? I believe it would have been the original range installed by Ericson on our 1987 E34. It is fully operational, and in very good cosmetic condition. Offered for free to board members. Local pick up would be easiest but you could pay to have it shipped.

On Peregrine (years ago):

4 copy.jpg

In my trailer (this morning, on a dump run):

IMG_1785.jpg

CSMcKillip

if this is still up for grabs I would pay for shipping. My galley maid is broken and are wanting to replace it.

Chris McKillip
Ericson 33

debonAir

Member III
If you still have this Saturday morning 7/28 I'd like to grab it on my way to Camden. I have a three burner with a broken oven and have never used more than one of the burners, so would be a nice swap. Of course CSMcKillip gets first choice if shipping is an option.

CSMcKillip

If you still have this Saturday morning 7/28 I'd like to grab it on my way to Camden. I have a three burner with a broken oven and have never used more than one of the burners, so would be a nice swap. Of course CSMcKillip gets first choice if shipping is an option.

If your local, and he even sees the replies go for it!

Chris A.

Member III
Hey debonAir, you are welcome to the stove if you would like it! I will PM you on details. Thanks Chris for being understanding on the benefits of a local pickup.

CSMcKillip

Hey debonAir, you are welcome to the stove if you would like it! I will PM you on details. Thanks Chris for being understanding on the benefits of a local pickup.

Just seen your PM... not a problem at all. The last one that was shipped was also damaged, so totally understand as well as someone local to pickup.