Cargo shifting

Sven

Seglare
In the spirit of Glyn and Marilyn and Bruce and Frank and Jack, you pay the shipping.

4 adult and two children's type III life preservers and a lifesling. Slight black mold in the preservers from storage but nothing that a dab of vinegar wouldn't cure.

It will probably be a while before we get to a UPS or USPS drop-off, but let us know if you want them. First come, first served.

(PS there are also a couple of pink plastic snow shoes but that is probably another thread ?).

-Sven

Sam Vickery

Member III
Lifesling

Sven,

I am interested in the lifesling if it is still available. I can pick it up and swap stories with you and Nancy.

Let me know.

Sam

Sven

Seglare
Hi Sam,

I am interested in the lifesling if it is still available. I can pick it up and swap stories with you and Nancy.

It is yours :)

We go down to Cabrillo every (?) weekend so let us know when would be convenient. That's assuming you don't want to meet up at the Isthmus again :egrin:

-Sven

Last edited:

Sam Vickery

Member III
Isthmus ?

Sven,

Thanks for the quick reply. The Isthmus sounds great. What about this week-end? Just kidding. My skills are not up to the weather this weekend.

Pam (my wife) and I are going into L.A. this Saturday. You pick the time and we will be there. If this weekend is not good just let me know what would work for you.

Thank you for your kind offer.

Sam

Sven

Seglare
Hi Sam,

Pam (my wife) and I are going into L.A. this Saturday. You pick the time and we will be there. If this weekend is not good just let me know what would work for you.

How about some time between noon and three PM ? The downpours are supposed to let up about that time and I assume the mud and flooding will be under control.

We're in California Yacht Marina, 224 Whalers Walk, San Pedro, CA 90731. Slip 31 E 16. If you go to the office they will give you a temporary parking permit.

Do you have Nancy's cell number from The Gathering ? If you don't I'll PM it to you.

-Sven