cabin fever

escapade

Inactive Member
Just to remind all of us who sail in the Great White North of the Strictly Sail show in Chicago. It's a good way to help get through the shovel month's waiting for swat season and putting the boat's back in the water. If you've never attended, excelent seminars for both cruisers & racers, new boats, equipment, etc. all indoors. It runs from Jan 29 thru Feb 1. Get more info at www.strictlysail.com.
Hope everyone had a good holiday & Santa brought you lot's of goodies for your boat's.
Health & prosperity in the new year. Have fun & sail fast.
Bud E34 "Escapade"

Seth

Sustaining Partner
Boat Show

Ericson members: I will be working the boat show at the Doyle Sails booth-please feel free to come by and say hello-we can talk sails, or we can talk Ericsons!
Regards,
Seth

Mindscape

Member III
Escapade - I had trouble with your link - but I think the one at the bottom of this post will work. (that is assuming I figured out how to get a link into a message).

Seth - I'll see you at the show - I'm looking for a new main for my 32-3 - any opinions on sail material, battens and basic main sail config for someone that single hands quite a bit, coastal cruises short handed (wife and I) and maybe a bit of racing. Of course we need to keep this reasonably priced as well. (This question is open to anyone that has an opinion!)

Chicago Strictly Sail

Last edited: