bow pulpit for e 27

Ray LeFevre

I recently acquired a e 27 and am looking for a used mainsail in good condition and a bow pulpit. Please contact me if you have any ideas for me :egrin:

Last edited:

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Um, Ray.... we could help you a bit better if you would reveal where you sail. If on the Left Coast, contact Railmakers in SF or Everett. There are a lot of great used marine parts stores, too.
In my little city there are several good marine welding shops that could do this work, for instance. You might ask for references at local yards.

Loren in PDX

Joe Benedict

Member II
Used Sails - Swim Ladder Rails

There are several internet used sail supply houses - Sail Warehouse, Sail Exchange, etc. - just do a search on used sails. I haven't tried them but they need your sail measurements. I assume they can't re-furbish your sails. I have Doyle Sails and they do a good job. Latest issue is the leech line snagged on the spreader boot and tore out - one tack and trashed. If your not a racer or circumnavigator give it some thought. And thanks Steve for the railing supplier name - anyone have any experience with an opening for a swim ladder in the stern. I'm getting to old to climb over the railing.