Bosun's Chair and items to help climb the mast

chrisoelder

Member II
Hey!

I need to get to the top of my mast to replace a couple bulbs and remove a couple of lines that are not needed and are getting in the way. To do this I will need a bonsun chair, does anyone have an extra one they are not in need of? OR could I rent one off of you if you are in the Marina Del Rey, CA area?

Thanks!
Chris

Afrakes

Sustaining Member
Bosun's chair

I've got one that's been sitting on the shelf. Basic chair, no tool pouches. Never used by me and I don't need it. Yours if you want to pay the shipping from NY. I believe that it was a Taylor Made. I'll take a picture if you're interested.

chrisoelder

Member II
I've got one that's been sitting on the shelf. Basic chair, no tool pouches. Never used by me and I don't need it. Yours if you want to pay the shipping from NY. I believe that it was a Taylor Made. I'll take a picture if you're interested.

yeah! I am very interested, please feel free to send me some photos and we will figure out the shipping

Thanks!

Afrakes

Sustaining Member
Chair

I haven't looked at this in a number of years. Turns out it does have tool pockets on both sides.PICT0136 (640x480).jpgPICT0137 (640x480).jpgPICT0138 (640x480).jpg

Afrakes

Sustaining Member
Shipping

Won't fit in either the medium or large flat rate box. The medium is a close match but not quite long enough. Give me your zip code and I'll check tomorrow for the least expensive postal rate I can get. Post office is right across the street but only open half days.

chrisoelder

Member II
Won't fit in either the medium or large flat rate box. The medium is a close match but not quite long enough. Give me your zip code and I'll check tomorrow for the least expensive postal rate I can get. Post office is right across the street but only open half days.

Ah that would of made things really easy hah. my zip is 90049

thanks!