Boat Canopy for sale(E35-III)

treilley

Sustaining Partner
My boat came with a canopy for when you are at a slip for extended periods to shade the cabin and cockpit. I believe it goes over the boom and then to the top of the stanchions. It has 3 rollup sections per side. The hole you see in the photo must be for a topping lift? I would never need something like this so it is going on the block. It is in excellent condition.

Attachments

• Canopy.JPG
    Canopy.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:

admirals barge

Member III
boat cover

tim

i'm interested in the boat cover....is it make of canvas ???? what would you consider a fair price for it ??

thanks
greg

s/y dalliance
74 35 II # 325
wilmington,ca

jkm

Member III
Greg

If you buy the cover will you remember to photograph it installed. I've been working on a few different designs for the PENQUIN (named after a PYC moored LIGHTNING) and this design intrigues me.

Better yet when you get it I'd love to drive down, measure it, have a beer and help you install it.

John

admirals barge

Member III
reply to john

john

not a problem......would love to get together. am refurbishing dalliance and can always use input.......shade knocks the temp down 20 deg were we are...and i get all the pollution from being in the middle of la harbor. washing the boat once a week isn't enough. i have pieces of canvas drapped all over the boat to keep the iron dust off of her. they load scrap steel about 400 yards from me...

my e mail address is km3i@aol

work phone 949 262 1259

take care john
happy sailing

greg

s/y dalliance
74 35 II # 325
wilmington,ca

treilley

Sustaining Partner
Sunbrella

It appears to be Sunbrella. It is light gray with Maroon trim. I have no idea what something like this is worth. I will do some research and see if I can come up with a number. It weighs about 60lbs.

jkm

Member III
Greg

I've got a "collector car" interior guy who has been working with me for years to make up something to keep the sun out and moisture out when anchoring at Catalina.

I think the problem about soot is greater for you than me. I used to be near the boat ramp in the Marina and went with Navy sunbella for one design. Really keeps the boat cooler and cleaner.

Good luck with pricing.

My email is JKMVenice@gmail.com

Keep me informed

John

TIM R Where do you keep your boat?

Last edited:

treilley

Sustaining Partner
Pricing

I really have no idea what this is worth. I think they are more popular in the southern states than up here in the firgid NE. What do you think it is worth? I would be willing to ship it to you and you decide what a fair price is.

O yeah, I keep my boat at Centerboard Yact Club in S. Portland. Right across from Dimillos.

Last edited:

SAILSHIGH

Member III
I would also be interested

Hello,

I would also be interested in this item if your deal with the other guy falls through.

I would gladly pay for this item.

I will watch this for responce.

Good winds and cold beer,

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Wes Zimmerman
"SAILSCALL"
Grand Lake Oklahoma

sailshigh@cox.net

Steve

Member III
By chance

By chance:confused: if Greg doesn't follow-up, I would be interested in coming up to Portland and seeing what we can work out?

Thanks,
Steve e35-3 -New Hampshire :egrin:

jkm

Member III
Tim

Used to keep a turnabout at CYC with my sister. Would ride our bikes down from the Cape to sail. Parents though we were riding to church.

Haven't been there for a few years-restaurant used to have good chowdah!

treilley

Sustaining Partner
I bet you were closer to God sailing your dinghy than you would have been in church.:devil:

Dimillos is awful now. In fact I just ate lunch there because the other nine people wanted to sit on the deck. Knowing what a huge tourist attraction they are, the food really sucks bilge water now. At least I got to look at my boat all through lunch.

One of the tourist was yelling at a tour boat leaving the pier that blasted it's horn(required). He was giving the crew a hard time because the horn disturbed his lunch! What a nut.

If you ever get back to Portland, look me up for a sail.

treilley

Sustaining Partner
Ok, I have been trying to honor the order that I received replies for this canopy but no one has contacted me. At this point I will sell it to the first $500(fair?). Please contact me offline through my member profile.

admirals barge

Member III
boat cover

tim

i'm sorry for not replying sooner as i was not near a computer. i see that you have others interested. after going to the boat and as usual covered with black soot from being in the middle of LA harbor my thought is that white would not be a good color.

thank you for your patients and consideration concerning the cover. it appears that you won't have any trouble selling the cover.

once again i'm sorry for the inconvience

take care
happy sailing
greg

s/y dalliance
74 35 II # 325
wilmington,ca