Best Flashlight I've Found

NateHanson

Sustaining Member
Hey, I really like the dual red and white LEDs. That's perfect. I wish it weren't so heavy? Seems a bit much to keep in your pocket all the time.

Does it have an attachment spot for a lanyard?

I really like the size, brightness, and longevity of the Princeton Tec 4xAAA LED lights. I've got a half dozen of them scattered around, and they're small enough to always have one in a pocket. I've yet to find a way to have a dim red option always on hand though.

Chris Miller

Sustaining Member
I'm a big fan of these:

raysphltled.jpg

I wear it when I'm trimming spinnakers at night (with the Red on), otherwise I just keep it in my pocket or wrapped on my hand. Also handy when I'm the cook during overnight stuff. White LED, Red LED, and warm white light options. Warm white is great for spotting crab pots or fish traps in the water.
Cheap- and you can get them at K-mart, Target, etc... then I don't feel bad when one goes in the drink.
Chris

jthistle

Member II
Great Light

I'm with you Chris. Best light ever. Lasted for a week of nights on our last trip. Love the hands free and the light options.

Jason
1972 E35-2 #268

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
We have two of these lights aboard, sourced at REI. They seem durable and the battery life is very long.
Very Bright!
Clipped onto belt or shirt pocket and pointed down, it makes a useful walking aid for negotiating decks and docks at night, too.

http://www.rei.com/product/695300

Loren

Attachments

• 695300Prd.jpg
    695300Prd.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 206