Attention Florida Sailors - Caribbean Sailing in Lake Superior?

Permenter59

Member II
My wife and I own a 29' Ericson that we sail in Lake Superior. We were wondering if any Ericson owners would be able and willing to take us sailing...a few hours would be fine, we just want the ocean experience as we have never sailed in an ocean, but we want to do so in the future. We would gladly buy beer and pizza and/or other foods as well as any cost associated with the sail. Also, we would gladly return the favor if you want to sail in the great North, on the biggest fresh water lake in the world. We keep our E29 at Bayfield WI in the Apostle Islands, which some call the Caribbean of the North (beautiful sand beaches, clear water, good diving, sea cave kayaking, and more). We will be flying to southern Florida from Minnesota February 23-26th, and renting a car with 3 1/2 days that are all open and flexible. So we have good mobility and flexibility.
:cool:
Robert and Chere

Attachments

• P1000733.JPG
    P1000733.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 90
  • 405838-R1-04-10A_005.jpg
    405838-R1-04-10A_005.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

TwistedLogic

Member II
If you don't mind slumming it on a 23 footer, its at the dock and ready to go. We are in Venice. SouthWest Florida between Sarasota and Ft Myers. No bridges and about 5 minutes to the Gulf of Mexico.
Low Res 0806.JPG

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Yum !

From one red Ericson to another... with sunshine and palm trees...
Dang that looks Good from here right now!!!!
:)
Loren

treilley

Sustaining Partner
If you want to make it a red boat theme thing, look me up next time you are in Maine and I will take you out on a red 35.:)

Attachments

• cordelia_at_goselings.sized.jpg
    cordelia_at_goselings.sized.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 77

Permenter59

Member II
ready for the ocean and something above freezing

Thanks for the offer twisted, we will take you up on it! Looks like a good old boat. If you are ever in the North country, look us up and we will take you on the inland sea.

We are finalizing our plans... When are you available? We thought we would go out for a few hours to get a taste of ocean sailing....then head for pizza and beer, or whatever.

Chere and I are ready...We haven't had one day above 30 degrees the entire month of January...:cool: