Anyone know what model the standard propane stove on a 1975 E 32-2 is?

Traveler7

Member II
Hi, looking at a nice 1975 E 32-2 and wondering what stove was put on as a propane option- if anyone knows, please get back to me. Thank you!

Prairie Schooner

Jeff & Donna, E35-3 purchased 7/21
Hi Traveler,
I don't know the answer to your particular question, but I have been paying attention to stoves. Our boat came with the original CNG stove and we'll probably eventually replace it.
The following threads may be helpful for general knowledge even though they focus on trying to convert a CNG stove LPG. I learned a lot about ABYC requirements.

Apologies if this is all info you already know.
Good luck,
Jeff

Rosco

Exploring the BC Coast E35-2, Yanmar 3GM30
An older Force 10 comes very close to the dimensions of the original Galley Maid that is in that boat. The frame size is 22 3/8 wide and the Galley Maid Stove was 20 7/8 wide from the manual. So any stove from close to that will work. The older Force 10 propane stoves can be found and are 19 1/2" wide (appr) as I recall adding a 1/2" shim on both sides will allow you to keep a gimbal mount easily . The dimensions are on this site:

Rosco

Exploring the BC Coast E35-2, Yanmar 3GM30
Here is a great little stove that fits. They can be found for a a fraction of new. Gimaled and propane.

Attachments

• 1679341942099.png
    1679341942099.png
    62.4 KB · Views: 2

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
IF..... you decide to jettison the whole system of hoses, tank, regulator, sniffer, and etc.... you might search out an Origo (non pressure) alcohol stove. Factory standard in our boat, and we like it a lot.
I just found a nice little video from some cruisers that discusses it.