AC breaker size

CSMcKillip

http://www.tycoelectronics.com/comm...//www.tycoelectronics.com/catalog/products/en

I have installed an air conditioner in the forward birth, it replaced an older unit we had, The new unit draws 11 amps and I do not know what size the breaker it was attached to? I looked thru the 32 and the 35 manual to see if the refrigerator breaker was listed as this is the breaker the unit is attached to, I am thinking that it's a 10 amp as the unit will run for about an hour at times then blow the circuit. The switch on the breaker is warm to the touch, I can flip it back on and it will work fine for another hour, it might just be old and need to be replaced. I was thinking of just switching it over to the hot water breaker as this is a 15 amp.

Is there a list of supplied breakers and sizes for these boats in general.

On another note, I replaced the bilge pump and was going to replace the float switch, all was going well when I looked at the run of the wires, seems that someone thought it would be a good idea to hook the shower float and the bilge float together with no power or connectivity at all to any kind of pump?

Now I am starting to wonder what else has been done this way?