A new Sub Forum?

Bud H.

Member II
Months ago while poking around in the forum I came upon a thread that encouraged members to send in there best ideas and alterations they had made to their boat to make it more comfortable and fun.
I would like to suggest that a sub forum similar to “Cooking on board- Recipes” be added to the “Lifestyle and Living” forum.
Perhaps it could be titled something like “Why didn’t I think of that?”.
I know we all have made little tweaks and turns to make our boats work better for us and I for one would love to see what’s been done so I could steal a few of these ideas.

sleather

Sustaining Member
It's there "somewhere"

Bud, Someone recently "did" start a thread about that subject(last 4 months) and perhaps that "could be" modified to a "sticky"(doesn't move) in "maintenance".........just a thought:rolleyes:

noproblemo2

Member III
I'll second the "Lifestyles" forum as ways to improve space useage. Could be a very useful and helpful sub-category, after all when cruising, weekends or longer we all bring "extras" aboard, then figure out where to store them.:egrin:

Last edited:

msFootrope

Subforum?

I'd like to hear some more opinions of this topic before we make a decision to raise the topic to a subforum level. I'm willing if that's what people want, but so far we have two votes for it and one recommending it in a different category. I believe threads of this type also potentially fit well under the Design forum. Anyone else care to add an opinion?