'97 E-34 for sale (UK ! )

sailingdeacon

Member III
Can't beat new stuff (or as new as possible)! This is my first view of the E34 interior white replacement for teak. I do like the cabin white "walls" but not so much the white sliding panels at the galley and head. Mine has mirrow sliding doors and a mirrow on the interior wall giving a larger appearance. A bit too white for me. I also see they eliminated the second ice box on the starboard side, replaced by a cabinet. The port icebox appears to be a bit larger, hope so. and a 27hp engine! but I doubt the 28 gal fuel tank. What's the dollar equivalent?

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Can't beat new stuff (or as new as possible)! This is my first view of the E34 interior white replacement for teak. I do like the cabin white "walls" but not so much the white sliding panels at the galley and head. Mine has mirrow sliding doors and a mirrow on the interior wall giving a larger appearance. A bit too white for me. I also see they eliminated the second ice box on the starboard side, replaced by a cabinet. The port icebox appears to be a bit larger, hope so. and a 27hp engine! but I doubt the 28 gal fuel tank. What's the dollar equivalent?

US$ 114,754. at the moment.

LB