32-3 arched ft cockpit cushion

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
Has anyone purchased a curved/arched one piece cockpit cushion for their 32-3?. I you know of anyone who made one and has a template please email me at jdenlinger@cox.net

Hi John, I was impressed by your breakout of the jail at Crown Point, Indiana in the 1930's.....derr...wrong JD..lol!

We have a cushion that goes across the entire aft seating area. It is covered with Sunbrella. We also have two of the WM "Go Anywhere" seats that we sometimes use on the arch.

Rick

PS Happy New Year!:0

Sam Vickery

Member III
John,

I have a single cushion that covers the aft cockpit seat on our 1986 32-3. It came with the boat, so I have no idea where it was purchased. I do not think it would be difficult to make (if you are good at those things). I am also in Dana Point. If you are interested, I would be happy to show it to you.

Sam
North Star
1986 32-3

John Denlinger

Aft seat cushion 32-3

would really like to see yours. Had Jeddy look at another model and seemed daunting. Please contact me at jdenlinger@cox.net so we can meet. We are in east basin island.

John,
Would like to see yours. Could you email me at jdenlinger@cox.net. We are in east basin island. Thanks.

I have a single cushion that covers the aft cockpit seat on our 1986 32-3. It came with the boat, so I have no idea where it was purchased. I do not think it would be difficult to make (if you are good at those things). I am also in Dana Point. If you are interested, I would be happy to show it to you.

Sam
North Star
1986 32-3