32-200 Hull #913 1990 up for sale on Craigslist

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Yes, it has an aft head, like a 32-200. The sail incorrectly says 32-3.

If Pacific Seacraft, maybe it's a "Regatta"?

The seller reports himself knowledgeable, odd he would misidentify the model. Probably the boat is wearing a secondhand 32-3 sail.

Nick J

Sustaining Member
Blogs Author
Really cool boat regardless of what they're calling it. Probably has a good story behind it too. I'd like to hear about the self tacking headsail track and why the spar was replaced.

goldenstate

Sustaining Member
Blogs Author
Yes, it has an aft head, like a 32-200. The sail incorrectly says 32-3.

If Pacific Seacraft, maybe it's a "Regatta"?

The seller reports himself knowledgeable, odd he would misidentify the model. Probably the boat is wearing a secondhand 32-3 sail.
The Regatta (32-333) is distinguishable by the sugar scoop transom that Pacific Seacraft added.

No direct view of the transom is provided in the sale listing, but the stern pushpit has the offset swim ladder vs. the centered one on the 32-333 Skithblathnir.

1990 hull 913 puts her right between Fernando's #912 and my #915.

Not that I would ever brag that I own the very last/youngest of the known, true Ericson 32's.

Mark F

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Small aft portlight and the interior show a 32-200 for sure. Like Tom I was looking for a photo of the transom. :)

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Frosero, is your 1990 boat an Ericson build? I am wondering when the panel detail was changed to cloth and trim, which isn't standard on mid-80s models, and whether perhaps this was a PS style.

a Capture.JPG

frosero7744

Member II
There are 2 things i noticed which are different than mine, or the way i received it at least. The pole forward of sinks to starboard is a feature i do not have(anymore perhaps). Also, it appears the V Berth entrance is cut differently. Their galley sinks have been replaced and are unique.

Also, Tom. Hahaha!! #915isthebest200

DSC04858.JPG
DSC04871.JPG
DSC04877.JPG