27 , 1975 Ericson

bradley9580

She has served our family for 10 years , sadly it is time to move on. [FONT=&quot]Fun and reliable sailboat . Immaculate interior . Exterior wood could use a little love . All rigging in good working order . Sailboat is equipped with a solid running inboard automic 4 engine . Interior is in great shape . Head replaced 2 years ago. Beautiful wood cabinets and table . Hull professionally cleaned monthly , bottom and hull paint was done a couple years ago. I will include Nissan long shaft outboard as well. We used the outboard for a dingy and installed a drop down mount just as a back up in case inboard every failed.. Never needed to use the outboard. The inboard runs great. Small electric fridge and microwave is included. Fun boat for day cruising or sailing over to the island . Comfortable V birth and single aft birth . Slip is non transferable. I have another boat in dry storage that I need to get in the water ...make me an offer . (dinghy shown in picture is not included )Boat is located in Dana Point , CA [/FONT]

Attachments

• exterior boat.jpg
    exterior boat.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 48
  • bed 2 sail.jpg
    bed 2 sail.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 62
  • kitchen sail.jpg
    kitchen sail.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 33
  • bench sail.jpg
    bench sail.jpg