1990 Olson 911SE- Must Sell Immediately: $13,900

Pokey

Member II
SOLD

30' LOA w/6+’ headroom; new standing and hi-tech running rigging; rebuilt mast; NKE Instruments; at 126, a PHRF machine.

The Olson 911SE was designed by Carl Schumacher and built by Ericson as a racer/cruiser. She sails great, excels at buoy racing, and is well regarded for solo or two-handed offshore work.

Unfortunately, my complex family life keeps me busy ashore and broke. So the boat’s gotta go. Now.

New standing rigging: Forestay, shrouds, and associated hardware.

All new hi-tech cordage: Backstay- Dynex Dux; Check Stays- Amsteel; Halyards- Dyneema; Mainsheet- Apex; Spin Sheets- Endura; Jib Sheets- VPC; Cascades- Amsteel Blue; everything else- Swiftcord, T-100, salsa, or VPC.

Hardware: Four new clutches; Double-ended mainsheet fine trim and backstay systems; Oversized primary and self-tailing secondary winches; Adjustable Harken 2-sheet Jib cars; four new zero-drag masthead sheaves; new steaming/foredeck light; New Spinlock EA tiller extension. Many new blocks and cleats.

NKE Instrument Package: windspeed, boatspeed, fluxgate compass (TWS, TWD, etc.), and remote control (not installed).
New Amsteel lifelines.

New boom/winch/tiller covers.

All new head plumbing: water and waste hoses; Y valve; anti-syphon loop.

The Universal M3-20 diesel motor runs well with new starter and wiring.

Main and jibs suitable for daysailing only.

Interior headliner and hull-liner removed in advance of painting or re-upholstery.

Call Steve at 562-491-0067 (work) or email me and more info.

Last edited: