Asking price: $42,000
Year: 1988
Make & Model: Ericson 200
Engine: Universal 23hp
Length: 32 feet 6 inches
Draft: 4 feet 5 inches
Keel: Fixed
Sails: Main full batton; genoa North sail; Both are in good condition
Accessories: Raymarine Tridata (depth, speed and trip); Raymarine Wind Speed indicator; Danforth anchor; Guest battery charger; Safgas stove and oven; Autohelm 4000; Edson steering; Icom transceiver with remote mike; Boom vang; Richie compass; 6 Lewmar winches, 2 self tailing; Life sling; Horseshoe; Harkin reefing; Mainsail cover; Full Bimini. Teak main cabin and cockpit tables; head; Spinnaker
Condition: The boat has been very well maintained and is in very good condition. Two new batteries and bottom paint in April, 2009

Mike Anderson

Robert:

I have all the original papers including the Standard Equipment sheet that has the specifications. The fresh water capacity is 53 gallons, fuel is 21 gallons and holding is 14 gallons. I also have pictures. I can scan the Standard Equipment sheet and e-mail it and the pictures to you if you will send me your e-mail address. Mine is Lauraa101@aol.com. The boat is also advertised at Sailingtexas.com. The pictures are posted there. If you have any other questions, please let me know. Thanks,

Mike Anderson