1987 Ericson 32-3 For Sale

gulfcoaster

Member III
We have owned our boat for over 18 years now. We are both in our mid-sixties and retired. We have enjoyed the boat a great deal and have sailed her regularly and raced her quite a bit as well. It wasn't an easy decision. We delayed our decision for a year just to make sure this is what we wanted to do. We hope she sells soon and the new owner takes care of her as we have. A friend turned me on to R/C sailboat racing and we were hooked immediately. This provided a less labor intensive way to continue sailing and utilize the knowledge gained over a 30 plus year period. Lil Bit A Sol is a 1987 Ericson 32-3 #713 with a shoal draft. She is listed on Yachtworld and is currently berthed at Portofino Marina in Clear Lake Shores, Tx. ( Clear Lake area). Current price $34,900. Our base rating with folding prop was 187. We raced her in a handicap fleet and worked our way down to a rating as low as 162. The boat has a current rating of 169. These Ericsons can fly!

Bolo

Contributing Partner
She'll sell

With a hull number of 722 our E32-3's may have seen each other in the factory back in 1987. She looks great and I'm sure she'll sell soon. A hard decision to make I'm sure but you gotta follow your passions. Good luck!