1987 E-34 for sale

SASSY

Member II
My wife and I have decided to sell our 1987 E-34 SASSY II and purchase an 86-88 E-38. We bought the boat prior to the arival of our son and now that we have begun cruising we have found that we need a little bit more room.
SASSY II is curently located in Toronto Canada. She has had a complete refit from stem to stern including:
- Bottom peeled down to glass and refinished in 4 coats of high build epoxy and 4 barier coats leaving her almost bulet proof and worry free for her future owner. All through hulls below the water line were serviced at this time.
- All new standing rigging, running rigging, Furlex roller furling, and full batten loose footed main sail all from JSI Florida.
- All new Garhauer full bearing mast and boom shivs
- All new Garhauer full bearing blocks, Vang, and Main sheet.
- All new hoses, and clamps (engine, and head)
- Two new bilge pumps, rebulit wayler manual bilge pump.
- All new VHF cable from cockpit to mast head.
- New cockpit VHF.
- 4 group 31 hose batteries (420 amp hours)
- 1 Start battery
- New 120 amp altenator (spare volvo 70 amp)
- New Xantrex link 20 battery monitor system.
- New Blue seas battery isolator.
- All wiring from stem to stern replaced or serviced.
- Sony CD player with USB Ipod control giving you complete audio control from the cockpit through remote including Ipod control.
- All new Sony marine speakers.
- New Polaroid 20" LSD TV with DVD.
- Teak and Holly sole sanded and refinished
- All deck hardware has been re-bedded including all nine oppening port lights and fixed cabin windows.
- All new oppening port light lenses, screens, and gaskets (Florida rigging and hydraulics).
- New lenses in all three over head supper hatches (Florida rigging and hyraulics).
- New exhaust from manifold back.
- New fuel system from pick-up to injector pump.
- New fresh, and raw water pumps.
- New fresh water pump and accumulator.
- New bimini, dodger and conector includin SS steel frame.
- Binacle Re&Re all new chain and wire.
- and much more..............
All she needs for extended crusing is a couple of solar panels and your good to go.
Thanks,
Andy

Attachments

• 093.jpg
    093.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 123
  • HPIM0589.jpg
    HPIM0589.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:

treilley

Sustaining Partner
Just out of curiosity, when you had her peeled, did you rebed the keel? Is that the original keel?

SASSY

Member II
Sassy ii

I did not re-bed the keel when the botom was peeled as the keel joint showed no signs of failure. It was peeled as preventative maintenance as I have seen a number of the E 34 with small blister problems. We had two blisters in the boot stripe at the bow in the same place on both sides.