1985 Ericson 32-III For Sale

Justin Lee

The time has come for me to sell "Gravitystorm", she is a 1985 Ericson 32-III. I am the third owner of this boat. I have kept her on a freshwater lake in Northern Utah for the last 10 years. I have "gone-through" every facet of this boat & upgraded or replaced almost EVERYTHING! This boat INCLUDES a custom built tandem axle trailer for transport & storage as well as a custom winter cover. She has a fairly new North, loose-footed, fully battened main, new Harken Roller Furler with a Neil Pryde 155% Genoa. Most of the canvas is like-new. Below there is Adler-Barbour Refridgeration, a new Cabin Sole & Ultra-leather cushions (see pictures) as well as VHF & New Stereo, both with Cockpit Controls as well as GPS & Nexus Instruments. I put a brand new VC-17 bottom on her last year & she looks & shows like a new boat. I am asking $50,000.00 including the trailer. If interested, please call me at 801-971-7245.

Attachments

• E32_PSide.jpg
    E32_PSide.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 257
  • Salon.jpg
    Salon.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 1,613
  • Cockpit.jpg
    Cockpit.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 372
  • trailer.jpg
    trailer.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 452

Justin Lee

Gravitystorm is SOLD

I sold Gravitystorm to a very nice local couple. It has been a pleasure being part of the Ericson family. Thanks to everyone for the help & support found on this forum.