1984 30+ for sale

WhiteNoise

Member III
With the birth of a new baby boy and some other considerations, I have decided to sell Pegasus and take the short break from boat ownership. It is very bittersweet for me as I have done lots of work and get many compliments on her. She is a very solid boat. There are some cosmetic projects left but all minor such as freshening up the interior varnish. I can provide many more pictures if you are interested.

Solid Decks
110% Dacron Jib, 140% Mylar Genoa, Asymmetrical Spinnaker
Teak Cockpit floor grates
White Awlgrip Mast and Boom
New teak and holly floor - 2009
Universal M-18 rebuilt - 2008
New stuffing box - 2008
New coupling - 2008
Furler serviced/headstay inspected - 2007
New deck hardwear (rope clutchs, deck organizers) all lines led aft - 2007
New toilet, holding tank, and plumbing - 2007
New dc and ac panels and upgraded electrical system - 2007/2008
Feathering Prop - 2007
and much more...

Asking $25,000
Accepting any reasonable offers. Motivated seller.

DSCN1574.jpg

DSCN1664.jpg

DSCN1536.jpg

DSCN1667.jpg

Last edited:

Desiderata

Member II
V berth

Hi! Question:

What is the measurement between the center of the forward V berth and the dividing berth opening. I am 6'4" with an E-27 we've restored, but wonder about a bigger V berth or quarter berth without much more draft than the 27 here in Florida. Any extra photos would be great. Mike

WhiteNoise

Member III
I could go measure but I am 6 foot and my wife is 5'10" and we both sleep in the V berth. That being said the quarter berth is around 7 feet I believe.

WhiteNoise

Member III
Still for sale

She is in Huntington Harbor and available to show. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks.

-Chris

WhiteNoise

Member III
Sold

Thanks for everyone's interest. Pegasus is now sold.

The new owners are a great group and have been on this forum already, as they had seen a number of my postings and knew all the work I had done before they got there to see her. I am sure you will see them here.

I always felt that this was one of the best forums of its kind with a large group of knowledgeable people. While I plan to take a couple years off from boat ownership, I am saving for another boat. Whether or not it will be an Ericson, I will still be checking in here.

All the best and fair winds!

-Chris:egrin: