1983 38' Ericson for sale

stbdtack

Member III
LOL, no its not mine.

Geoff Nelson, the other E 38 "Pau Hana" sent me the link so I thought I would post it. I don't know anything about the boat....maybe check it out when i'm down there.

stbdtack

Member III
OMG , I dont even add up what i spend on the boat anymore.... I need a 12 step program for my boat upgrading behavioral problem.....

stbdtack

Member III
Exactly Chris:lol3:

Tell the wife new sails will make her job steering the boat easier......So she will be more rested when she makes you dinner:p

Yep!!

:confused:
OMG , I dont even add up what i spend on the boat anymore.... I need a 12 step program for my boat upgrading behavioral problem.....
I bought an '78 E-35 MKII 4 years ago for $9000 and dumped plenty of kala (Hawaiian for $) into it, as a "resurrection"-project, and just sold her for $20000, (after broker's fee). I have a bag-full of receipts that would break a camel's back (or a Catalina's keel) that I am just tossing out. Luckily I got to enjoy sailing the boat here (with a great "crew") in Hawaii almost every-weekend once I got her operational. Ya gotta love working on these babies, eh? Am looking at an '86 E-38 today, (maybe I need a 12-step program too, eh?)