1970 E 35 restoration? or abort mission

seanflinn

Inactive Member
I have been working on an old E 35 for some time now and was contemplating letting her go. If anyone is interested in partnering up to share expenses I would be willing to Give full access and 1/2 ownership to the right person. I am in the marine business and have all the contacts needed to bring this vessel up to speed,my only problem is I just lost my wife/1st mate to the nursing program @ LAHC, and am feeling very in over my head...I know all to well what lies ahead having restored two smaller vessels in the recent past, so lets see what this boating community has to say about this.
Lets just say that upon completion this vessel is worth 15,000
I personally have over 8,000 invested and to the best of my knowlege she will most likely need another 5,000 mabee less? (stay with me) for around 2,500 some time, and 175.00 a month for slip fees, the right person could own 1/2 of an Ericson 35 Hull #124 (Sound to good to be true) (Sound like a hassle) Hmmm 1/2 slip fees? 1/2 expenses? 1/2 owner! If someone offered me this deal when I was looking for my first boat,I would have jumped all over it. In fact, I would have paid 1/2 the slip fees and donated time just to be on and around a boat. But thats me, I fell in love with sailing and have never looked back :egrin: 310 999 4937 psychedelicsurfer@hotmail.com