• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Raritan Head Bowl Size

C Masone

Perfect Storm
OK trying find an acceptable way to say this.

On my E32-3 I can barely fit my butt and other "neccesary body parts" through the opening in my head seat at the same time!

Anyone else have this complaint?

Raritan has two bowls for the PHII head, marine size and houshold size. The Admiral says the head is already too small to install a larger bowl. Has any one addressed this problem? Advice?

newpbs

Member III
Great Idea

I upgraded my head to the full size bowl this past spring. The full sized bowl was only 30 or 40 dollars more and I believe that it was well worth the money.

I was a little concerned that I would have to extent the mounting deck on my 32-200 to accept the new head. As it turned out, there was enough room without doing any modification at all. I set out to replace the hoses to the head because they smelled like you know what. When I pulled the toilet I noticed small stress cracks in the rear of the original head. I ordered the replacement toilet without knowing for sure if I would need to do additional work. I am very glad the I decided to go for the upgrade.

If I recall correctly, the larger head only needed about 2 more inches to make it work. The local WM didn't have one on hand for me to measure and the website information seemed to be inconclusive.

Good Luck

Paul

C Masone

Perfect Storm
Thanks

The 32-200 head is aft and I belive larger therfore I'm still not sure how the larger bowl will affect space in the head on a 32-3.